- What can I do at Woodcraft?
- Do I get to choose what I do?
- Will I go on trips?
- Are there special event days?
- Do we have activities with girls/boys?
- What`s the food like?
- Do most kids come with a friend?
- Will I do more than woodworking at the crafts area?
- Who will be in my cabin?
- How can I find out more about the camp?
What`s the food like?
It’s incredible: the campers love it. At every meal there are generous proportions and plenty of choice to make for a balanced and healthy home cooked meal. Campers can always find something they like. At breakfast there is a main course (like eggs, waffles or pancakes) plus a cereal, yogurt and fruit bar. At lunch, main courses include tacos, BLTS, grilled cheese, and chicken patties; plus there is always a large salad bar. Dinners may include pizza, chicken, lasagna, turkey or beef dinner. There is always a vegetarian choice at each meal as well as special choices for dietary restrictions. There is also a selection of whole fresh fruit available for campers anytime throughout the day.