- What can I do at Woodcraft?
- Do I get to choose what I do?
- Will I go on trips?
- Are there special event days?
- Do we have activities with girls/boys?
- What`s the food like?
- Do most kids come with a friend?
- Will I do more than woodworking at the crafts area?
- Who will be in my cabin?
- How can I find out more about the camp?
Are there special event days?
Yes. Besides normal days with activity periods, trips, and Hike Days every Wednesday, we also have Special Days every Sunday. Here are some of the things that can happen on Special Days:
- Carnival - where every cabin makes a booth, and the campers play games for prizes
- Wood Cup - where we divide the whole camp into soccer teams that play each other in a very large tournament, ending with a staff game after dinner.
- Halloween in July - where every camper makes his or her own costume and plays games for Halloween prizes.
- Fourth of July - celebrations that include a fantastic decorated boat parade, water balloon launching, frog jumping contest and a huge bonfire.
- Woodcraft Olympics - where every camper is involved in every activity possible—from basketball to fire building to a canoe regatta to a fishing derby and boating and swimming races etc. etc.