- How long has the Camp been in existence?
- Is the camp accredited?
- What’s the meaning of the name Woodcraft?
- Who are the key administrators?
- Where does your staff come from?
- What kind of training does your staff receive?
- Where do most campers come from?
- How big is the camp?
- How will I know how they are doing?
- Is there a parent’s day?
- How do we keep in touch with our campers?
- How much choice is there in terms of activities?
- What is your philosophy in terms of competition?
- Is it unusual for campers to come to camp without a friend?
- What is the food like?
- What time do the campers go to bed?
- Will there be any additional fees?
- What about Health Insurance Coverage?
- What kind of medical facilities and personnel are available?
- What is your Waterfront safety program?
- What is the system for laundry?
- Are religious services available?
- How do campers get to and from Camp?
- Is financial aid available?
- How can I find out more?
- What are the costs?
What time do the campers go to bed?
As a rule, campers have “lights out” at 9:00 pm with “taps” played on a bugle. This is strictly adhered to with the exception of the older campers who can earn the right to stay up until 10:00 pm if all is quiet. Everyone gets up with the sound of “reveille” at 7:30 am with breakfast served at 8:00 am.