- How long has the Camp been in existence?
- Is the camp accredited?
- What’s the meaning of the name Woodcraft?
- Who are the key administrators?
- Where does your staff come from?
- What kind of training does your staff receive?
- Where do most campers come from?
- How big is the camp?
- How will I know how they are doing?
- Is there a parent’s day?
- How do we keep in touch with our campers?
- How much choice is there in terms of activities?
- What is your philosophy in terms of competition?
- Is it unusual for campers to come to camp without a friend?
- What is the food like?
- What time do the campers go to bed?
- Will there be any additional fees?
- What about Health Insurance Coverage?
- What kind of medical facilities and personnel are available?
- What is your Waterfront safety program?
- What is the system for laundry?
- Are religious services available?
- How do campers get to and from Camp?
- Is financial aid available?
- How can I find out more?
- What are the costs?
Is it unusual for campers to come to camp without a friend?
No. Many campers initially come to Woodcraft without knowing anyone else at Camp. However, given our small size and caring environment new campers make a quick and positive adjustment to Camp. Even though every attempt will be made to house friends together or separately, depending on the desire of the parents, we cannot promise that every friend combination will be possible.