- How long has the Camp been in existence?
- Is the camp accredited?
- What’s the meaning of the name Woodcraft?
- Who are the key administrators?
- Where does your staff come from?
- What kind of training does your staff receive?
- Where do most campers come from?
- How big is the camp?
- How will I know how they are doing?
- Is there a parent’s day?
- How do we keep in touch with our campers?
- How much choice is there in terms of activities?
- What is your philosophy in terms of competition?
- Is it unusual for campers to come to camp without a friend?
- What is the food like?
- What time do the campers go to bed?
- Will there be any additional fees?
- What about Health Insurance Coverage?
- What kind of medical facilities and personnel are available?
- What is your Waterfront safety program?
- What is the system for laundry?
- Are religious services available?
- How do campers get to and from Camp?
- Is financial aid available?
- How can I find out more?
- What are the costs?
What is your philosophy in terms of competition?
Competition is strictly limited to intramural games and events. All campers are involved and good sportsmanship and teamwork is the focus. We are very careful to keep our competition and instruction low stress, and ensure that every camper who wants to compete – regardless of skill level – is able to. Our highly trained staff, many of whom have coached or played at the varsity level, are committed to providing healthy competition.